Before you purchase a ticket we recommend you read and understand the waiver that is on the ticket, season pass, voucher or placed around the building and lifts. This transaction means that you will be waiving certain rights and undertaking an assumption of risks. If you would like further details of the potential risks, how to manage those and details of the waiver please click here.
All tickets must be purchase in advance through the online store.
|Prices include GST||
|General Admission (age 6+)||$40.00|
|Learning Area (access to Magic Carpet ONLY)||$20.00|
|Pee Wee (under 6 years)||$FREE|
|Family (2 adult / 2 under 18yrs in same household)||$300|
|Additional family member (in same household , max 3)||$50|
Individual (ages 6+)
5 & under
|Daily admission per member (must be booked in advance online)||$15|
*All prices include GST
Hidden Valley Refund Policy
- Day tickets are Non-Refundable or Transferable
- Weather or lift closures before 12pm will result in a voucher to the equivalent half day value to be used in café, rentals or snow school during current season.
- Memberships are non-refundable beyond December 31st
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate.
- Refunds for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
- Refunds for lessons will only be considered for medical reasons supported by a doctor’s certificate.
- No refund or credit will be given to participants who elect to miss lessons for any reason.
- All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes or lesson material is returned to Guest Services.
- All refunds are pro rated, where applicable, to the date that material is returned.
- No refunds will be considered after March 1st of the current season.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley employees do not constitute an official refund request.