Before you purchase a ticket we recommend you read and understand the waiver that is on the ticket, season pass, voucher or placed around the building and lifts. This transaction means that you will be waiving certain rights and undertaking an assumption of risks. If you would like further details of the potential risks, how to manage those and details of the waiver please click here.
|Full Day||Half Day||Beginner||Books of 5*||Discover Upgrade|
|Youth 13 - 17 / Senior 60+ / Student||$35.00||$30.00||$15.00||$158.00||$15.00|
|Child 6 - 12||$30.00||$25.00||$15.00||$135.00||$10.00|
|Pee Wee (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
*Half Day Sales Begin at 12:30 pm
*Books of 5 sold online until December 24th
(Avail from October until Dec 23rd)
(not avail online)
SENIOR 60+ /STUDENT (with valid ID card) / YOUTH (13-17)
5 & UNDER
|FAMILY PASS (Max 2 adults and dependants under same roof)||$699||$699.00|
*All prices include GST
Reciprocal Resort Deals click
Hidden Valley Refund Policy
- Season Passes are refundable if cancelled before opening day. After opening day refunds or a credit may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate.
- Refunds for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
- Program lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to program start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot.
- Refunds for lessons will only be considered for medical reasons supported by a doctor’s certificate (This includes all pre-registered lesson programs) Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley gift card.
- No refund or credit will be given to participants who elect to miss lessons for any reason. Make Up lessons are available at select times throughout the season. Programs are held in all weather conditions.
- All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes or lesson material is returned to Guest Services.
- All refunds are pro rated to the date that material is returned.
- No refunds will be considered after March 1st of the current season.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All refunds are subject to a $15.00 administration fee.